Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
• Capacity planning to support the month end review and sign off process.
• Providing a clear view on the risks & opportunities in regards the up-coming lock period and over the next 12 months (Both from a HC & Financial view point)
• Forecasting at a weekly, daily & intraday level on a rolling 4 week basis (contact volumes & AHT’s)
• Revised forecasts to be shared with the scheduling team on a weekly basis
• Conduct trend analysis, developing insight to apply for accurate future forecasting while incorporating Change/project impact assessments into the forecasting.
• Apply employee supply structure (Both internal and external) to ensure accuracy of FTE planning & attrition backfill requirements – to be reviewed weekly with stakeholders
• Continuous development of models & processes to drive effectiveness & adapt to changing business requirements
• Work on Planning scenarios and ideas both proactively and by request to maximise Contact Centre efficiency and Customer experience.
The required skills
• At least 2 years’ experience of planning in a contact centre environment (or similar environment)
• Ability to respond quickly to deadlines & work on own initiative.
• Excel – Advanced level
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Strong Stakeholder management.
• Effective and confident communicator at all levels.
• Experience working with industry leading Workforce Management software (e.g. Verint, Aspect, etc) – desirable
What we offer?
• Be a part of a team that helps to shape the shopping experience of the future
• A supportive environment that allows our employees to thrive and learn
• European Headquarters based in Blanchardstown, Dublin 15, only 15 minutes from the thriving Dublin City – a subsidised bus service is provided
• Our benefits ensure you are well taken care of with quality health and wellness programs including free site gym!
• An opportunity to be a part of a community that has been consistently voted one of the Best Workplaces in Ireland and Europe
• 25 Days Holidays
• Healthcare Plan
• Life Assurance
• Pension Plan
• Educational Assistance
• Free Gym
• Subsidised Canteen
• Employee Discounts
• Sabbatical every 5 years of tenure