Hours: Full Time - Various shift patterns available
Location: Avonmouth BS35 4BR
Fixed Term Contracts: Starting between February and March, ending August and September
Shift Pattern: Various shift patterns available
Our customers are at the heart of everything we do.
It is the Warehouse Operative’s responsibility to ensure that:
• Customers are able to buy the products they want, when they want
• You are able to meet your targets by working efficiently, accurately and safely
• You play a key role in supporting our store colleagues by ensuring orders are assembled correctly
Whether you are looking for stability or flexibility to suit your lifestyle, or the opportunity to progress your career, this can be the role for you.
• Do you have a passion to deliver a great customer service?
• Do you thrive whilst working in a supportive team?
• Are you reliable and a great timekeeper?
• Can you adapt to working in a fast paced ever changing environment?
• Do you take responsibility for your own safety and others whilst at work?
• Would you go the extra mile for stores?
If you have answered yes to all of the above, we can’t wait to hear from you!
About the company
We are the UK's number one retailer and we pride ourselves on offering customers the biggest range of products around, from bananas to banking services.
We are passionate about our food, merchandise and services and will always try to get things right first time for those who shop with us.
Also did you know we offer the biggest job opportunities too? With stores, dotcom centres and distribution centres across the UK, and a variety of roles, we are always looking for people who have a hunger to work with and for customers and colleagues across our exciting business.
Our Every Little Helps approach doesn't just apply to our customers. It's at the very heart of everything we do at work – and it's what makes us different.
We believe in treating each other with respect, and everyone having the opportunity to get on.
That's what makes Tesco such a great place to work.
We offer excellent benefits that help to make Tesco a great place to work with a wealth of Opportunities to Get On.
Additionally, there are special offers available to colleagues throughout the year such as great discounts on days out, gym membership and travel and you can look forward to plenty of personal rewards too.