Do you want to make a lasting difference in people’s lives?
Do you want to support people to help them achieve their goals, dreams and aspirations?
If you are seeking a rewarding career, full of variety and development opportunities apply now to become a Senior Support Worker, Support Worker or Care Assistant at The Lodge in Highbridge.
**Immediate interviews available**
Previous experience would be desirable but is not essential as we will provide you with excellent training to help you achieve more, along with the support of an experienced and friendly team of colleagues.
All we ask is that you share our passion to provide excellent care and support to individuals with autism, mental health needs, learning disabilities and people who engage in challenging behaviour.
As a Support Worker, you will have the opportunity to be part of 1000s of stories of inspiring care and support for our service users.
Our ideal Support Worker will:
• Have a great sense of humour
• Be reliable, friendly and caring to help our client group achieve their everyday goals (including personal care)
• Be able to support in house activities and hobbies
• Be outspoken and inspire our clients to achieve more!
• Help manage some physical challenging behaviours
• Be a driver, so they can take service users out and about (don’t worry – we employ non-drivers too!)
What we’ll give you:
• Competitive salary
• Excellent initial and ongoing training to help you achieve more
• Support of an experienced and friendly team of colleagues
• Online benefits, cashback rewards, SMART childcare vouchers/pension options and much more!
Apply now or for an informal discussion about all our vacancies please call The Lodge on 01278 786618.
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer.