Our client is looking to recruit a qualified AAT Accounts Assistant to join their Charted Accountancy Practice based in Hull. Candidates must have at least 5 years’ experience in the industry and be (ideally) fully AAT qualified.
The position is permanent with a negotiable salary dependent on experience
Candidates must have experience in the following:
• Accounts preparation - sole trader, partnerships and limited companies
• Experience with Sage Line 50 and ideally Sage Payroll
• Excellent organisational skills
• Good customer service skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Must be able to work to deadlines and prioritise workloads
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Accounts preparation, to pre tax level, for self employed and limited companies
• Preparation of Vat returns - manual or on Sage
• Dealing with HMRC, and correspondence with outside agencies
• Knowledge of CIS returns would be an advantage
In addition the applicant must be fully computer conversant with programs such as Excel and Microsoft Office and ideally have experience of working within an office environment.
Apply with CV and Cover Letter for immediate consideration