Join BT as a Sales Retentions Advisor and you’ll help retain the business of existing customers that are thinking of leaving us – getting to the bottom of any issues they may have and ensuring they remain connected to products and services that best suit their needs.
An unbeatable contact centre role
Superfast fibre broadband. BT mobile. TV and HD sports. Here at BT, we entertain, educate and empower millions of people every single day, and we’re always innovating new ways to transform lives. We’re looking for engaging sales people to help us retain the business of our existing customers, ensuring they remain connected to BT’s amazing products and services. So join us as a member of our tight-knit contact centre team and you’ll deliver an exceptional level of service, maximising opportunities and hitting targets through empathy and customer satisfaction over hard sales tactics.
Be confident. Be connected.
Our Sales Retentions Advisors focus on retaining the business of customers that are thinking of ending their relationship with BT. Whether making the occasional outbound call to an existing customer, or responding to enquiries that have come in to us by phone, live chat or email, they work to understand customer concerns, identify opportunities to maximise sales, upgrade or improve services, and secure continued loyalty. Although target-driven, our advisors’ main objective is to ensure that our customers feel valued and satisfied. So this is your chance to join us and help deliver the amazing products and services that transform everyday lives.
Be supportive. Be personal.
To be a brilliant Sales Retentions Advisor, you’ll need to have:
• A professional telephone manner
• A genuine passion for sales and customer service
• Capable troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
• Strong communication skills, with a natural flair for conversation
• Resilience and empathy
• A strong understanding of BT’s products and services
• Awareness of competitor offers to contribute during discussions with customers
• The ability to work to targets and a commitment to getting the job done
• Effective time management
• An openness to feedback and confidence working with others.
Be part of something special.
Join us and not only will you have the rewarding challenge of introducing customers to our amazing products and services each and every day, you’ll also enjoy a permanent position at a well-established company and can look forward to the following perks:
• A generous starting salary £18,558 (rising to £20,620 after nine months) plus uncapped bonus (c.£6,000 on target bonus)
• 22 days’ paid annual leave (increasing incrementally to 30 days over 18 years)
• A contributory pension scheme
• Share save scheme
• Free BT Broadband and discounts on BT products such as BT Mobile.
You will also receive top-notch training and support throughout your time at BT. There is lots of opportunity to develop a long and rewarding career with us, and we’re committed to helping you achieve this.
Generally, our centres are open between 8am and 10pm, 365 days a year including bank holidays. Shifts could be any time during these hours. Whilst we'll give you notice of your shifts in advance you'll need to be available during these hours. Over a 10 week period, people usually work the following shifts – six Saturdays, two Sundays and 25 evening shifts.
At BT, we’re creating an inclusive working environment where people from all backgrounds can succeed. Diversity makes sense for us, for our customers and for our future. We value different perspectives, skills and experiences, and welcome applications from all sections of the community.