LloydsPharmacy Clinical Homecare is looking for an enthusiastic and driven permanent registered general nurse to work across Brighton. The nurse will be field based and will be driving to deliver IV Infusions and TPN treatment’s to patients. The nurse will be responsible for the day to day care of a patient in their own home, offering clinical support that will help transform their lives on a one to one basis. This is a rewarding challenge for any nurse to empower patients to set and achieve goals that are important to them through training and regaining independence.
The benefits of the successful registered general Nurse are:
• Excellent competitive Basic salary with free fully expensed Company Car or car allowance of £4,500 (Per annum) & Fuel card
• Free uniform
• 33 days annual leave (includes statutory holidays)
• £1000 welcome bonus and extra incentive of £1000 every 6 months (T&C)
• Free paid 4 day Clinical training programmer with access to clinical training certifications to enhance CPD
• Free laptop, mobile phone, Sat Nav, tablet, printer and equipment provided
• NMC fee’s paid after 1 year of service - Pro rata for Part time employees
• Full/part time hours & rota’s sent 5 weeks in advance
• Permanent Contract or Bank available
• Private healthcare insurance, personal pension plan & Childcare vouchers
• Referral Scheme (T&C apply)
• Monthly supervisions and meetings with dedicated help and support 24/7
The Successful registered general nurse must:
• Minimum 1 year post registration experience within an acute setting is desirable, however open to alternate settings if there is a personality fit
• Valid NMC registration
• Full UK driving license is mandatory and happy to drive
• Proficient in the use of IT software, Microsoft Word, Excel etc.
• Good Organizational and prioritization skills
• Competent in the administration of IV drugs and infusion via all types of lines
• Cannulation and venepuncture competency is desirable. Although not essential as training is provided
LloydsPharmacy Clinical Homecare We’re one of the most experienced providers of clinical homecare in the UK, and we’ve been supporting patients in this way since 1975.
We provide care to more than 67,000 patients in their own home; place of work, or in the community – ranging from straightforward delivery of medication, to specialist nursing for complex conditions. We work in partnership with the NHS, pharmaceutical companies, private medical insurers and consultants.
We’re passionate about what we do and the difference we make to our patients’ lives. It’s this dedication that ensures we constantly deliver outstanding levels of care to our patients.
We used to be called Bupa Home Healthcare and in July 2016 we were acquired by the Celesio UK group of companies, a leading provider of healthcare services, including LloydsPharmacy.