How will you make a difference?
Here's the short answer;
Like you, our customers expect fresh, high quality products that are readily available on the shop floor. As a Personal Shopper, you are effectively the customer - they have placed their trust in you to pick items that meet their selection criteria. Customer service is extremely important at Asda - it is everyone’s responsibility to ensure we deliver warm and friendly service to our customers, always. Every customer expects to receive great service at Asda and subsequently, whenever you’re on the shop floor we expect you to give great service to them - customers are at the heart of our business, without them, we have no business!
We’re proud of our warm and friendly service. It’s what our customers love and have come to expect. So we’ll always expect you to:
• Pick products that are readily available on the shop floor to meet customer home order specifications
• To ensure we give our customers a fantastic Asda Home Shopping experience, it is vital that the products you pick are to the standard that both Asda and our customers expect
• If the customer indicated substitutions are acceptable, always apply a substitution to all their unavailable items
• Ensure the ‘Made to Order’ report is passed to the counters and Bakery colleagues as soon as it is available
• Finalise orders and use the checkout process accurately
• Use two carrier bags/maximum or 12 items per tote and pack heavy goods at the bottom of the bag and lighter items on top
• If you work in a store greet customers with a smile & use eye contact, always paying full attention to the customer you are serving
• Look smart by following our dress standards and taking pride in your appearance
• And much more!!
Being the best you can be, every day
We’re one big team, so we’re looking for helpful, outgoing people who can get along with and support others.