An exciting opportunity has arisen within our accounts practice for a Payroll Administrator on a full-time, permanent contract (36.5 hours per week).
Working effectively and collaboratively with all colleagues you will ensure the successful delivery of a high quality, accurate payroll function.
The successful individual's main responsibility will be processing payroll for clients staff on a weekly, and monthly basis, for 57 weekly and 79 monthly clients. The payroll will be completed using Sage Payroll.
Further responsibilities to include:
• Collect payroll data from senior staff members
• Amend tax codes where appropriate
• Manage all correspondence from HMRC
• Answer any payroll/payslip queries
• Salary Journals
• Pension payments
• Process of staff discounts
• Calculate bonuses
• Staff expenses
• Ensure all the above is completed within the allocated timescales
• Intermediate on Excel
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to work to tight deadlines
• Ability to multi-task
• Sage Payroll experience/knowledge
• Accurate input of data; a keen eye for detail
• Prior experience in a similar role
• AAT Qualified – not crucial, experience prefered
Candidates must have experience with Sage Payroll and be from a Accounts Practice background