Stonewater is one of the UK’s most significant social housing providers, with 30,000 homes under management and £1.6 billion in assets. We also have a significant development programme to help address the rising demand for housing. Our vision is for everyone to have the opportunity to have a place they can call home.
Up to £23,500 pa
37.5 hrs pw
Office base: Bournemouth or Bristol
Working shifts during working hours of 8am-8pm Monday-Friday and 9am-1pm Saturdays
Stonewater are seeking a confident and pro-active Income Officer to join our income team in the South. This is your chance to make a real difference, with one of the leading social housing providers in the UK.
- Maximising income through the effective management of customer rent and service accounts, including the monitoring and retrieval of rent arrears ensuring cases are escalated appropriately.
- Communicating with customers and providing appropriate welfare and debt advice.
- Completing statistical information to monitor performance as directed by the Income Manager.
- Contributing to the development and overall performance of the Income Team, and its operation to ensure the cost effective delivery of high quality services.
You should be a good decision maker who can take responsibility and is committed to delivering excellent customer service and ensuring Stonewater’s Income services are upheld to a high standard.
The ideal candidate will have experience of housing and housing law, particularly in relation to income management and an understanding of casework. You will also have the ability to show initiative and problem solving skills. Good literacy and numeracy skills are a must, and should be complemented by strong IT skills.
For the right person, we can offer:
• 26 days’ annual leave (plus an entitlement for bank holidays)
• Comprehensive training and development opportunities
• Staff helpline offering independent, confidential information, counselling and support
• Holiday trading, childcare vouchers and cycle to work scheme
To apply, please email a copy of your CV together with a supporting statement, by the closing date, via the Apply Now button
Closing date: 26 November 2017
Stonewater supports equality of opportunity and continually works towards developing an increasingly diverse workforce. We welcome all applications.Stonewater is a Charitable Industrial and Provident Society No. 20558R.