We are looking for an Event Coordinator to join our friendly team to assist and plan events for our clients.
You’ll be working within a team to cover the aspects of event planning from the initial stages right to the execution of various events.
We want you to be creative with the ability to lead a team, use your initiative and communicate effectively to get these events up and running.
Main duties will include, but not be limited to, the following:
• Developing and producing event proposals with consideration to budgets and time frames
• Delivering events on time and aim to exceed expectations
• Managing promotional staff and overseeing events on behalf of clients
• Administrative support to the team
• Supporting the Events Planning Team, to ensure on time delivery of events
• Securing and booking a suitable venues or locations
• Preparing case studies and reports post event
Sourcing and briefing event staff will play a large part of your role. You will also be responsible for briefing staff prior to events and being a point of contact during events/promotions. It is therefore essential that you are confident dealing with clients and customers. You must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills with a confident and professional approach. Experience of planning and delivering events or promotions is essential. Experience in recruiting staff or managing events would be advantageous.
You must have a ‘can do’ attitude and have the ability to problem solve and deal with sometimes complex or enquiries
We are looking for someone who can work to tight deadlines without it affecting the quality of their work. You must be able to prioritise your own workload and use your initiative to complete tasks
Naturally you will have previous administration experience in a busy and high profile role where strong MS Office skills have been required.
Suitable candidates should send their CV and a covering letter