Damage Fulfilment Adviser – 14257
Salary £16,750 - £20,000 (dependant on experience) package plus benefits including 50% off car, home and pet insurance, 22 days holiday a year (plus 8 bank holidays or time off in lieu) and free travel & breakdown insurance.
You will learn from our extensive range of training and benefit from our brand new systems but most of all you will put your experience to good use, helping resolve issues that mean a great deal to our customers.
What being a damage fulfilment adviser involves
When an important part of a customer's life has been compromised, it’s you they’ll speak to. It’s you who’ll handle their insurance claim, helping them get back on the road and get liability agreed where others are involved. Making settlement decisions and working to resolve claims effectively, keeping customers informed all the way.
Purpose of Role
You will be responsible for the validation, investigation, negotiation and fulfilment of first and third party damage claims, and any other associated losses. You will proactively resolve outstanding investigationsw, in order to choose the most appropriate settlement route, optimising revenue generation and/or cost control opportunities. The role will have end to end ownership and accountability at a claimant level.
Skills and qualities you’ll need
• Helpfulness and a passion for customer service
• Clear and articulate communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Empathy and understanding
• Forward thinking and proactive working style
• Logical and organised
• Ability to work as part of a team
Salary and Hours
• £16,750 - £20,000 (dependant on experience)
• Full time 35 hours
• Shift patterns between Monday to Friday – 8am-6pm and Saturday 9am-5pm
• Shift and training information will be discussed at interview and offer stage.
Career benefits and rewards
Rewarding you is really important to us, as well as offering a competitive salary and generous holiday entitlement; you can take advantage of a wide range of benefits. The best part is you can pick and choose the benefits to suit your own lifestyle, but also pass on some of the savings to family and friends. Here are just a few we have on offer:
• A competitive salary, benchmarked against our competitors, which will grow as you do.
• Pension 9% of your base salary, you can choose to contribute less or more than this, and anything you don’t wish to put in to your pension you can take as cash instead!
• Private medical insurance (anyone can choose this through our flexible benefits scheme, and managers receive this as standard)
• Attractive holiday entitlement
• 50% off our Home, Motor and Pet insurance
• Free Travel insurance
• Free Green Flag breakdown cover
• Flexible rewards including Life insurance, income protection, critical illness insurance, personal accident insurance
• Retail card, with discounts at big name retailers
• My Discounts - a discounts website for all our employees, with great discounts, cash back savings and offers across hundreds of brilliant high street brands, travel, tickets, gym memberships and much more.
Who we are
Direct Line Group is an organisation with a clear mission: to make insurance much easier and better value for customers. We are one of the leading motor, home and small business insurers in the UK. We are home to some of the nation's best-known brands, including Direct Line, Churchill, Privilege, Green Flag and NIG.