£16,500 + benefits | Plympton, Plymouth
About the job
Are you a naturally happy person? Do you believe in spreading the good vibes far and wide? If so, you’re definitely EE. Join our Contact Centre family as a Customer Service Representative and you’ll find yourself surrounded by like-minded individuals who enjoy solving problems and enhancing customers’ lives every day.
It’s a role that’s as fun as it is varied as you take calls from all kinds of people with all kinds of questions. Whether they’d like a bill explained, a payment issue resolved or a contract upgraded, it’ll be down to you to listen to them, understand their needs and come up with the perfect solution to suit.
It won’t always be a walk in the park. Meeting challenging targets, staying positive and polite on every call and supporting the odd frustrated customer are all part and parcel of the job. But if you can bring the patience, enthusiasm and people skills it takes to put customers first and help us achieve our ambition of being the best for service, the rewards are 100% worth it.
• Need real strength of character and will have a talent for making customers feel special
• Be able to listen – even if the issue is hard to listen to
• Love talking to people and have a knack for understanding their needs – even if the matter is not always clear
• Give your best advice – even if it isn’t always appreciated
• Have a genuine interest in communication technology
• Enjoy being part of a team but still have the drive to work on your own initiative.
You might even
• Know a thing or two about the telecoms sector
• Have some customer service experience
• Know your way around a PC.
What’s in it for you?
• Competitive salary
• Generous bonus – average bonus of £900.00 per year (pro-rata), but exceptional performers can expect to earn up to £2,400.00 (pro-rata)
• 25 days’ holiday (pro-rata) – with the opportunity to buy up to 30 days
• 75% discount on your personal EE mobile phone package
• 30% Friends and Family discount from day one (conditions apply)
• Discounted EE TV and broadband packages
• On-site concierge service
• Free bus from the City Centre
• Healthcare cash plan (worth £126.00)
• Pension (up to 9% employer contributions – conditions apply).
YES! I’m EE! What’s next?
At EE, we look for people with the energy and enthusiasm to learn. To help us find them, we’ve created this simple but effective recruitment process. You need to pass each stage to carry on to the next:
• Visit our website and fill in our short online application form
• We’ll send you a link to our online assessment which shouldn’t take more than half an hour or so to complete
• If you pass the online assessment, one of our recruitment team will give you a call and you’ll have a telephone interview
• Attend a recruitment event at one of our sites. You’ll get to meet the team and see what the job is really like.
We’re EE, home to Britain’s first ever 4G network and one of the Sunday Times Best Big Companies to Work for. Since becoming part of the BT family, our people have been keeping our customers happy with great service, and our network, which has been named as the best in the UK, is keeping their digital lives connected. Join the Customer Care team at our Plympton contact centre and help bring it all to life.
For more information and to apply, please click the ‘apply’ button.
At EE, we’re creating an inclusive working environment where people from all backgrounds can succeed.
Diversity makes sense for us, for our customers and for our future. We value different perspectives, skills and experiences, and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
PLEASE NOTE: Our centres are open 7 days a week, 365 days per year, between the hours of 08.00am – 21.00pm weekdays, and 08.00am – 20.00pm at weekends. Your shift rotation will fall within these time frames and whilst there are a variety of full-time shift patterns on offer – for example, 8.5 hours, 10 hours or 12 hours – please be aware that these are also subject to change. Rest assured however that you’ll get 30 days’ notice prior to any changes.
If you’re thinking about working for the UK’s biggest and fastest network, why not follow our shiny new recruitment channels on Twitter, LinkedIn and Glassdoor. Packed with the latest jobs, company news and career stories it could be a great move.