Join BT as a Customer Service Help Advisor and provide unrivalled support and service to our customers by offering swift solutions to all their technical or billing queries.
An unbeatable contact centre role
Superfast fibre broadband. BT mobile. TV and HD sports. Here at BT, we entertain, educate and empower millions of people every single day, and we’re always innovating new ways to transform lives. We’re looking for passionate technical support people to help us keep putting our customers first. So join us as a member of our tightknit Contact Centre team and you’ll make sure they stay connected, and are making the most of our amazing products and services.
Be valued. Be vital.
Our Customer Service Help Advisors work hard to ensure customer issues are resolved swiftly and with incredible service. From checking account queries to diagnosing faults with their devices and solving their service problems, they are the first line support to many of our customers who are experiencing problems. Our advisors are passionate about technology and problem solving, and they help our customers by providing the right solutions to make them happy. Whatever the issue, all act as BT ambassadors, providing unrivalled support and advice to our customers.
Be supportive. Be personal.
To be a brilliant Customer Service Help Advisor, you’ll need to have:
• Excellent listening skills and natural empathy
• Capable troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
• A genuine passion for customer service
• Strong communication skills, with a natural flair for conversation
• The ability to take ownership of an issue, and the initiative to see it through to resolution
• The drive to stay up-to-date with our products and services
• Understanding and patience
• Effective time management
• An openness to feedback and confidence working with others.
It’ll also help if you’re a technical whizz!
Be part of something special.
Join us and not only will you have the rewarding challenge of helping our customers each and every day, you’ll also enjoy a permanent position at a well-established company and can look forward to the following perks:
• A generous starting salary of £19,580 (rising to £21,755 after nine months) plus uncapped bonus (c.£2,000 on target bonus)
• 22 days’ paid annual leave (increasing incrementally to 30 days over 18 years)
• A contributory pension scheme.
• Share save scheme
• Free BT Broadband and discounts on BT products such as BT Mobile.
You will also receive top-notch training and support throughout your time at BT. There is lots of opportunity to develop a long and rewarding career with us, and we’re committed to helping you achieve this.
Generally, our centres are open between 8am and 10pm, 365 days a year including bank holidays. Shifts could be any time during these hours. Whilst we'll give you notice of your shifts in advance you'll need to be available during these hours. Over a 10 week period, people usually work the following shifts – six Saturdays, two Sundays and 25 evening shifts.
At BT, we’re creating an inclusive working environment where people from all backgrounds can succeed. Diversity makes sense for us, for our customers and for our future. We value different perspectives, skills and experiences, and welcome applications from all sections of the community.