Starting Salary £19,500 per annum
Monday to Friday: 9am - 5pm (NO WEEKENDS)
We are proud to be growing our Bournemouth contact centre, see how Capita could help you to unlock your potential...
Becoming a Customer Service Advisor with Capita
In the Contact Centre, our job is to be the first point of contact for our Client's valued customers for any queries they have. If you are a passionate candidate with customer service experience and you're motivated to learn and progress within a technical role, we'd love to hear from you.
You'll gain some great experience in Life & Pensions taking a variety of calls, taking full responsibility for the queries from start to end. You'll play a vital role in delivering a first class customer service and in return we'll give you all the training and support you need to be a great success.
What you will do:
• Handle incoming calls and process requests in an efficient and professional manner
• Ensure that data is accurately captured on computer systems
• Managing customer issues efficiently and resolving these to conclusion
• Gain understanding of a through effective questioning and listening techniques
• Adhering to data protection regulation
• Motivated to achieve personal and team targets
Your experience will include:
• Front line Customer Service work experience is paramount (retail, banking, sales); if you've had a job in a call centre / contact centre environment before that would be a great starting point, but if you're a quick learner we can provide full training to get you up to speed
• Strong IT literacy skills
• Confident and professional telephone manner
• Willingness to undertake extensive training; we have multiple products, systems and processes so you'll need to be motivated to take on a lot of new information
At Capita Life, Pensions & Specialist Services, we work in partnership with over 20 well known UK and international financial services providers to administer life, savings and pensions policies on their behalf. We're able to deliver complex processing while maintaining quality, and provide a wide range of services including underwriting, back office administration, claims management and technical support. We work with a number of notable clients such as Sun Life, Abbeylife and Royal London. You could too, if you join our talented financial services team here.
Life, Pensions & Specialist are part of Capita Plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through quality solutions, tailored to our customers' needs, we've helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
What's in it for you?
We believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration - with colleagues, customers and clients - is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day's holiday (rising to 27 days with service), company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts. At our Bournemouth office, you will also benefit from onsite café, comfortable open plan office, a great team environment and easy access to public transport routes.
You'll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential - whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.