Abingdon Foyer provides supported accommodation for young people between the ages of 16 and 25. While here, they will get all the support and help they need to access skills, training and employment opportunities – and more importantly, the confidence to make a life for themselves. If you could share our enthusiasm and commitment to this scheme, we’d love you to join us.
Part-time, 20 hrs pw
Fixed term - maternity cover
We are looking for a team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, a positive and professional manner, and the ability to work on your own initiative and to prioritise your workload.
- Providing admin support to the project staff
- Covering reception desk during office hours
- Monitoring and collecting rent and service charges
- Collating and inputting information on spread sheets
- Handling telephone and email enquiries
- Scanning and distributing post
- Typing correspondence
- Maintaining the training room diary
- Administering banking and invoicing procedures.
A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Word, Excel and Outlook) is required along with good literacy skills. Experience in a similar role would be an advantage, as would an understanding of basic accounting practice, specifically relating to order processing, invoicing, banking and petty cash.
The role involves working with vulnerable young people and adults, and as such Stonewater will require appropriate background checks, ie via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
• 26 days’ pro-rata annual leave (plus an entitlement for bank holidays)
• Comprehensive training and development opportunities
• Staff helpline offering independent, confidential information, counselling and support
• Holiday trading, childcare vouchers and cycle to work scheme
Please click the Apply Now button.
For more details and to download an application form to apply, please visit
https://stonewater.org/careers or email email@example.com
Closing date: 12 noon, 15 November 2017
Interview date: 21 November 2017
Stonewater supports equality of opportunity and continually works towards developing an increasingly diverse workforce. We welcome all applications. Stonewater is a Charitable Industrial and Provident Society No. 20558R.