The Jobs4 Network are recruiting an Administration & Events Assistant on a full time basis.
Experience in either the recruitment industry, marketing, PR or digital media would be an advantage but is not essential as full training will be given.
Day to day tasks
• General administration duties – answering the phone, responding to email enquiries etc.
• Assisting in planning and implementing client’s recruitment campaigns - both online and offline.
• Research into local recruitment trends, competitors etc. for both Jobs4, City Brand & our clients
• Posting jobs to our websites/s
• Track & monitor online campaigns stats – reporting internally
• Promoting Jobs4 & clients via Social Media
• Help to prepare quotations and campaign proposals for clients briefs
Out of Home & Events
Assistance in planning OOH campaigns and events. Tasks such as:
• Correspondence with local councils, event organisers etc.
• Sourcing & booking in staff
• Preparing briefs & necessary paperwork
• Setting up Whatsapp groups
• Preparing and managing deliveries/collections
• Possibility of overseeing events and preparation of campaign reports
The right candidate must be proactive and able to use initiative to complete tasks. Candidates must possess excellent communication skills, both verbally and written. Experience of working to tight deadlines and turnaround times is essential
Monday – Friday 9am to 5pm. Some weekend work may be required if overseeing events.
Apply with CV and cover letter stating why you think you would be suitable for this position