We operate two distinct brands, Jobs4 & Grads.
Together, we provide offline & online recruitment marketing services which cover every level of the employment spectrum, from early careers to experienced hire.
Though Jobs4 and Grads differ in scope, method and audience, each deliver creative recruitment marketing services to Agencies and Clients to enhance, develop and support their Employer Brand and attraction strategies.
Jobs4’s online arm is an independently owned and operated network of 200+ sites in the UK including Jobs4Network.co.uk, Jobs4.com, Jobs4Manchester.co.uk. etc
Jobs4’s offline arm supports both volume and specialist recruitment campaigns nationally and regionally with creative and conspicuous attraction & engagement methods. Our methods are varied and constantly evolving to provide more innovative and engaging ways of inspiring candidates.
Our clients include: Accenture, The Army, BT, Manpower, Amazon, Adecco, Royal Mail, Virgin Media, Aldi, Lidl and many more.
Grads offer a mix of on-campus and on-line services through Grads On-Campus and Grads.co.uk.
We provide attraction, branding and engagement solutions to both graduate employers and UK universities. We give graduate employers a tangible presence both on and off-campus. Similarly for universities, we aid their Undergraduate & Postgraduate recruitment campaigns with innovative offline attraction strategies.
Account Manager (South East based but prepared to travel throughout the UK)
Our team is expanding and we're looking to recruit a service driven and passionate Account Manager.
Working as an integral member of the team, this client-facing role is focused on maintaining relationships with existing clients and creating new business opportunities. You'll take an active role in campaign strategy, planning, delivery and service.
Specifically, you’ll be required to:
• Explore new business opportunities with advertising agency clients and direct organisations, both in the recruitment marketing sector and beyond.
• Be able to understand and communicate the client’s needs, providing a solution that is both innovative and results orientated
• Be able to communicate the full range of advertising opportunities (and develop new ones) based on client’s objectives
• Maximise coverage across agencies, build and maintain relationships with all key decision makers
• Create and develop a list of key target clients which you can develop and to build into new and long term business
• Work with the internal teams and fully manage the campaign from concept, creation through to delivery and execution and post campaign reporting
• Respond to briefs effectively and in a timely way, ensuring all criteria met and solutions suggested
• Continually present new and innovative ideas
The right person will:
• Be client focussed and driven by delivering excellent results for our clients
• Have experience of working with agencies and clients direct in both online and (ideally) ambient/OOH activities.
• Be a confident presenter to a variety of audiences
• Experience working within the recruitment marketing industry either agency or client-side
• Demonstrate good working relationships with agencies and clients in the recruitment marketing space
• Have excellent negotiation skills to ensure maximum revenue from a client
• Show an aptitude to learn in a fast moving environment
• Be prepared to put the time in and be happy working under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Be prepared to "get stuck in at all levels" to ensure the campaign delivers well for the client
• Love creative thinking and be a genuine person who will add value to the company and to our clients
• Be looking to progress into a senior position with a long term future
Apply with CV and Covering Letter now for immediate consideration.